All-American College Basketball Team Of 2015
As the NCAA Basketball tournament is about to start, fans are always speculating on which players will be chosen as the All-American team of the year. This, of course, leads to Basketball betting not only on the NCAA, but on props like which players will get chosen.
This is why this year we have actually agreed with the guess from USAToday.com. The five players that we have picked for the line-up, which have stood out the most for their performance, teamwork, and overall skill are:
- Frank Kaminsky, Senior: a Center for Wisconsin, his 7-feet stature helps him be an aggressive three-point offensive player, as well as a dangerous defender.
- Jahlil Okafor, Freshman: a Center for Duke, he is 270 pounds and 6-foot-11, and has an amazing arm with the second highest field goal percentage (66.8%) in the nation.
- Jerian Grant, Senior: a Point Guard for Notre Dame, has led the team in points, assists, and steals, as well as being responsible for their return to fame and glory.
- Willie Cauley-Stein, Junior: a Center for Kentucky, even with little game time he has been able to help his team to victory.
- D’Angelo Russell, Freshman: a Guard for Ohio State, is a good scorer, but stands out more for his amazing skill at passing to his teammates in difficult situations.
There are many other great players that could be mentioned, but these five have made their mark this year, and hopefully we will see them in action during the NCAA tournament, i.e. March Madness. Check out what others have predicted, and possibly place some action on the college basketball betting lines.
Previous Article: 10 Naismith Trophy National Semifinalists Announced
Next Article: NCAA Basketball Betting Lines Updated